- 1 large styrofoam cup
- white sheet of paper
- black piece of paper
- 1 medium styrofoam circle (for nose/mouth)
- black marker or crayon
- 2 google eyes
1. Cut out 1 large circle to make the head, 2 small circles for the ears and 2 curved rectangle shapes to make the arms.
2. Cut out a small circle of black paper for the nose.
3. Glue the black circle onto the styrofoam circle to make the nose/mouth piece.
4. Then glue ears, nose and mouth pieces and the google eyes on the large white circle (the head).
5. Draw a mouth on the styrofoam circle below the black nose.
6. Glue the arm pieces on the sides, sticking out. Draw claws if desired.